You must have got tired of doing cardio exercise on treadmills and other cardiac machines. It definitely kills your fitness when you do exercise with fear. Some tips are given here for keeping you fresh and your body fully energetic
1. The first and most common way of exercise is bodyweight training. This training makes the body resistance develop and be used where necessary to gain muscle mass. Exercises like bodyweight squats, lunges, jumps and pushups are useful for making the body strong and healthy.
2. The second best exercising technique is cross country skiing. In this exercise the upper part of the body the lower part of the body, both remain active while the exercise is in progress. This creates lesser force on the heart and hence the racing of heart becomes easy.
3. We all know how important sports are for body maintenance, so needless to say you need to keep your fitness up for that. They provide energy to the body and make the cardio activity a fun thing. Either it be a tennis where you play individually or soccer where a team is needed, you will enjoy it and would want to play the sport you love every time. It makes it all the more enjoyable when you have the strength and stamina to play for long amounts of time.
4. Gym classes can also be taken for the purpose of cardiac exercise. These days’ cardio classes are arranged not only at gyms but also at community centers. You can take any class you enjoy and that suits your schedule. Such gatherings also are a source of meeting friends and socialize with them.
5. Cycling is another great cardio exercise. In running you spend more on your leg joints but in cycling the knees and joints are easily move. If you take a bicycle to work, it’s the greatest exercise as you not only do exercise but save money at the same time.
If you are planning to do cardio exercise, try to be creative. Your exercise must not be limited to treadmills only. They no doubt are convenient but it also makes the activity boring and you eventually stop it completely
Switching things up will ensure creativity in your daily workout plan and you remain motivated to go ahead according to your plan.